Sunday 27 May 2007

Oh, look! A Spam in My Comment Box


-_-; Yeah, right. I may a great spiritual faith in my body and soul, but I don't exactly follow the Pope's rules! Eurgh. One sentence to Jehovah's Witnesses:

LOL! YOU NEVER GOING TO WIN PEOPLE'S MIND! JENOVA'S WITNESSES WILL TAKE OVER YOUR ORGANASATION AND WE WILL RULE THE WORLD BY SAYING THAT SEPHIROTH IS GOD AND YOU MUST WORSHIP HIS GOOD LOOKS AND LONG PLATIUM HAIR, ALONG WITH HIS DEAR OLD MOTHER! LOL!

(Oh, yeah. To people who have a good sarcastic sense of humour and are really pissed at seeing Jehovah's Witnesses coming to knock your door, Jenova's Witnesses does not exist and if there is one (yeah, right. Prove me wrong), I doubt anyone would worship a popular villain with his mother who really doesn't look like a popular villain.)

Quote of the Moment - "WE ARE ALL DOOMED!" - My thoughts of seeing a typical Jehovah's Witness.

No comments: