Thursday 10 May 2007

Paint and Nomura

Blegh. Today, I had to paint the walls and fill some holes in studio. Got really tired, but in the end, it was all worth the effort. Except for that Polish bitch who acts so arrogant and thinks she can rule the world with her fist.

Anyway, this picture is going to either make my younger cheer or cry, because of this (excuse the Kintaros pun):



At first, I thought an illustration of Zidane from Final Fantasy IX looked like it came from one of Tetsuya Nomura's portfolios, but when I looked at the source, I found out that this IS one of his character designs. Still, at least he didn't add any extra accessories on him. BTW, this is from Dissidia: Final Fantasy and it's like a beat 'em up, only with more Super Smash Brothers into it or something.

Quote of the Moment - "Zzzz...." - Me sleeping after having enough of reading volumes 10 and 11 of Death Note.

No comments: