Wednesday 16 May 2007

Reggae, Reggae...

Just today, I went food shopping and thanks to Levi Roots and his catchy song over at YouTube, I managed to buy...



Reggae Reggae Sauce! XD Heehee, I'm going to have my tastebuds a nice kickstart and after a nice pop into Sainsburys, I went to the Post Room to get some mail and look at what just have arrived...


A John Barrowman autograph! \(^_^\ /(^_^)/ Oh yeah! Let's celebrate! And in case you don't remember, John Barrowman's Captain Jack in not only Doctor Who, but also in its spinoff series, Torchwood! Gotta thanks BorgmanJayce for bringing such a nice autograph to me after the 'Doctor Momo' incident over at dA and the HJU Forums. Oh yeah! To celebrate, I'm going to cook Bacon sandwich with...Reggae Reggae sauce!
Quote of the Moment - "Put some music in your food!" - Levi Roots and that catchy Reggae Reggae Sauce song! ^_^

No comments: