Sunday 13 May 2007

And now, a response from Shit-saka, uh I mean Sho-saka...

Following yesterday's really angry rant that I've just written about and then followed from Ladymercury's Lj's entry about my reaction (and obviously she read my entry, too), I would like to say this. Though be warned, it's going to be one hell of a long entry (or short, depending on your view)...


Yes, I have realize that after reading your entry and how you look at me (uh, well technically-speaking, it's more like virtually looking at me), I am one complete stupid, stubborn, sarcastic, angry, skeptical, really insensitive to other people beside me; immature and unknowingly melodramatic bitch who just won't know the consequences when I press the 'Publish' button. Yes, I know the internet is for everyone to do what they want, regardless if this goes to the comedy side or the serious side. And unfortunately, thanks to my father's gene and personality inheritance, when something small happens somewhere, I get very sensitive to the subject matter quickly and instead of destroying everything to the buildings or room, I immediately use the internet to attack the ones that have something small and harmless to say with, only ending up tearing the living daylights of them without knowing the consequences.

It's like the Islamic World's reaction to the Danish satirical cartoon drawings; they get offended on something small and harmless to non-Muslim people and then suddenly starting to destroy everything within sight without actually thinking on what people would react back to them. And then there was one really frightening and incited-hateful rally in London, England; where sensitive Muslim people shout 'BEHEAD THOSE WHO OFFEND ISLAM!' and then broadcasters, newspaper journalists and other people were really scared and instead of publishing the satirical cartoons that would bring forth the Dogs of War (i.e. the Muslim mob complete with boards, machine guns and other typical weapons that you would find from a stereotypical view of a terrorist). they don't published them at all and...

*Hey, Sho-saka! [SLAP!] You idiot! Get back to the subject! This is clearly off the mark that you were supposed to do; you ungrateful, long-winded, insensitive, melodramatic piece of bitch, Shit-saka...*

Oh fine, Little Miss 'Opposite-to-me-in-my-brain'. The point is that if I said something that would demoralise your self-esteem and unknowingly psychologically scarred your personality for the rest of your life, then...

I am absolutely sorry for the trouble that I have caused this one stupid rant that seemingly to be harmless for everyone else, but really sensitive to anyone else. I promise to grow up and take some things less seriously and not being end up like a sensitive British Muslim who would just destroy and incite hatred towards people who do not wish to get involve. If there's something that we would like to reconcile with each other and not ending up rant after rant on our blog/journal; then your request of a fanart from yours truly is on the house.


There, I said it. Now, in other news...Serbia won this year's Eurovision song contest (yay!), with Ukraine in second (eurgh...) and as for UK...well, at least we're not getting 'nil points', though 19 points is just as rubbish as Scooch's music and Ukraine's Drag Queen in tin foil with lyrics that would make Crazy Frog proud.

Quote of the moment - "Don't end up like that Korean guy in America." - My father giving me advice to be more open to myself and make friends in real life, so that I won't end up with that isolated and psycho Korean guy in America. No, making friends online is not part of my real life (my father's suspcious of what my friends are like online and if I was making friends with an older man...).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

xD. People take things so seriously, I think they should be more like me!

~Sho-saka~ said...

XD Haha! Yeah, they should be more like you...laid back and not jumping to conlcusions here and there.