Saturday 12 May 2007

One Stubborn Lady + One Daydreaming Lady = Two Troublesome Posts

Okay, I think I want to give Ladymercury (now called Smart Lady for some reason) over at the HJU forums a slap on her head for being such a stubborn bitch when it comes to the Den-O movie dispute (after I posted a picture of Princess Fuse from Okami and use the Den-O picture as a comparison between the two). Here's what she said:

"That looks like a shop so bad its not even funny."

While I respect her opinions on other things, this is one post that I want to wrestle with her for this. Has she even been to the Movie's Official Site and checked under the News section? -_-; Hey, Smartass Lady, if you think this photo looks like it's been Photoshopped, how come that photo you claimed it's been 'Shopped is on the Official Website?! Huh? Have I made my point clear?


Geez, you should look at the site for some time, you stubborn Smartass Lady bitch...

Quote of the Moment - "8 guys, in the gayest set of gym wear from a 1970s sports film wearing the gayest sailor's hat from the 1940s marching and making dumb retarded expresses with CGI tears rolling from their eyes." From Ladymercury's Livejournal entry on this Eurovision-camp-Jpop band or something.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. You are ranting alot lately xD I love it!

Ladymercury said...

The fact that you actually go as far as to read my public blog, which is just total entertainment for the 100+ people who read it to basically defame my character speaks much about your personality.

I won't say much on this subject, but the fact that you're taking such a small comment as a personal attack at yourself shows that you need to spend more time growing up and realize that the internet is not serious business as everyone says. :)

~Sho-saka~ said...

re: adam: Yeah, I actually rant big time when some things that I don't like or I get pissed big time and I just write one raging entry that really affect me. Like that time, where my school library had just blocked some sites that require opinions. And I'll never forgive that school librarian.

re: ladymercury: Yes, I realized I am one stubborn bitch who just turns from quiet and shy teenage girl into one really immature and outburst woman who just left a path of destruction, when it comes to things that seem harmless to everyone else, but really big to me. If you want me to apologise back for what I've been talking about yesterday, then just read my latest entry soon.

Anonymous said...

I'm the exact same Sho, and thats why I love it!