Sunday 13 May 2007

Things that I want to shut up

  • Tony Blair not actually keeping his promises since 1997. Seriously, what were you thinking?
  • Gordon Brown putting more taxes in than what the Conservatives have done.
  • Some Fundamental Christians (Strictly speaking Evangelists or Jehovah's Witnesses)/Muslims proclaiming that other religions are not true and would do anything to convert them into their own religion. (If they come to my house, I just say to them I'm Catholic and always been following the Church. Okay, scratch the 'always following the Church' bit.)
  • A bunch of sensitive British Muslims who have big anger problems when it comes to small or harmless issues.
  • News after news, I keep hearing a bunch of Shia militia Muslims bombing crowded streets, killing at least dozen of people in Iraq. I must be thinking that Shia militia Muslims really love gaining attention toward newsreaders and journalists.
  • American humour trying to copy British humour.
  • People comparing American humour with British humour. Get over with it. You can't compare these two. It's like comparing Kabuto and Den-O all over again.
  • John Mc Cricky or something. He's the most sexist and disgusting person who is a total slob and won't just listen to any women other than ordering his wife. And won't change for good.
  • George W. Bush Jr. 'Nuff said.
  • UK entries to the Eurovision Song Contest post-2000. Gemini was complete utter tripe; Daz Sampson's a rubbish black rapper wannabe and Scooch is a complete waste of time who wants to be like AAA or Morning Musume, only the British Music Industry just threw them away for good.
  • This year's Ukraine entry to Eurovision Song Contest. If I send Ladymercury a YouTube video of an Ukrainian Drag Queen dressed in tin foil, she'll going to vomit over that one and vowed that she'll never going to speak to me again. I wish Lordi would come back and entertain me.
  • Chavs and Lauren-a-likes who think they rule the world and just do what they like. Too bad they have an IQ of a brainless idiot.
  • Snobby female students, who I like to call them 'Plastics' who just exploded their computer volume into full and disturbing other students, including me.
  • Paris Hilton, Anna Nicole Smith and other dumb blonde women who have a lack of education and their parents were lazy slobs raising their children.
  • Younger/shorter sisters/brothers/cousins/friends/people than me, who are really arrogant/rude/annoying to me.
  • That 'Poo Obssessive' woman from 'You Are What You Eat' or some Channel 4 programme. Seriously, she's going to need some help on her 'poo' obssession problems.
  • One minded anime and manga fans who think that Tokusatsu is just a Power Rangers rip-off without realising Tokusatsu is a product from Japan that goes beyond Power Rangers itself.
  • Eastenders, Hollyoaks, Emmerdale and other British Soap Opreas that are more like not depicting real life than comedy dramas and Doctor Who themselves. Same goes for American Soap Opreas.
  • McDonalds and Burger King adverts. Well, at least KFC avoided the 'Toys of the Moment' bit, whereas the latter two were at least annoying and one of them have that annoying Gina whatsherface as the voiceover.
  • Barbie Dolls and its spinoff merchandise. Women, just get over with it. You can't have the same perfect breasts and body as her and she's a toy with no sense of what's going around the world and an IQ of 0.
  • Bratz. Oh dear God. Four teenagers dressed up as prostitutes and have the worst character designs I've seen. I want to slap the one who are responsible for this shit.
  • One minded console fans (i.e. Sony/Nintendo/Microsoft), who wasted their time bickering and bitching each other on which console 'rules'.
  • Disney animated movies post-1998. Ugh, first came second rate animation that I think Dreamworks animation (in the 2D kind) had actually spent of a lot of their efforts making their films and then their attempts to do 3D CGI films. Seriously Disney; they failed, because they spend more time doing shit merchandise to the films than the movies themselves and only a stupid short attention group of children who would go 'wow!' over at the graphics.
  • The Vatican's reaction to the 'Da Vinci Code' film and attempts to ban it. Sadly, they haven't realised that the film itself was rubbish itself, with wooden acting and dialogue that I would just laugh at it. 'Quick, we must go to the library!': I lol'd over that one (sorry Ladymercury for breaching copyright act). And yes, I am Catholic.
  • British Vietnamese males who just wouldn't care for British Vietnamese females, including me. Grrr.
  • My female AS/A2 Level chemistry teacher who always catches me out; from sleeping in her class (God, the way she teaches is sooo boring!) to bringing out endless past exam papers that she always brings out and scold me off for not getting the answers right. The worse came from my GCSE female chemistry teacher who not only used to be my older sister's form teacher back at secondary school, but she taught me up to AS/A Level!

Man, that's a lot things that I hate. No wonder I have a sarcastic and miserable view to the world. Well, thank God for British comedy, Have I Got News For You, Boris Johnson, Paul Merton, Ian Hislop and Never Mind the Buzzcocks to keep my sense of sanity. No Quote of the Moment tonight, due to that I have to prepare for this Level Zero and Foundation Art and Design Exhibition I'm supposed to hang, so you would just get used to one big list I have written. *Sigh* Come back Leavers' Ball! All is forgiven!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with most of your statements above, all of them but the ones I cant such as "# British Vietnamese males who just wouldn't care for British Vietnamese females, including me. Grrr." but I fully agree with this one "Younger/shorter sisters/brothers/cousins/friends/people than me, who are really arrogant/rude/annoying to me."

~Sho-saka~ said...

Don't worry about the British Vietnamese men. They're a bunch of slobs who would just rule over British Vietnamese women. Thankfully, my mother rules most of the things that my father would get us into trouble. XD

As for the younger/shorter people issue: at least you agree with me on that one, though my lil sis is going to say the opposite. >_>