Monday 4 June 2007

All Things in Pirates, Court and My Enemy - Hayfever

YOSH! FINALLY! I got the first Phoenix Wright game and yes, Manfred von Karma is on my favourite lists of villains. He's a really cool (OMG! Headbang!) and yet at the same time, scary prosecutor who wants to get anything to have a guilty verdict. And then there's Damon Gant - *shudders* seriously, he's one really scary Police Chief when you meet him.

And then recently I watched Pirates of the Carribean 3. And although the movie had some cool fights, characters and managing to fill up the loose ends to the last two movies, the storyline was pretty much weak (a wee confusing to me, even though I watched the last two Pirates) itself, only being saved by Johnny Depp's performance on Jack Sparrow and cameo appearances from The Rolling Stones' Keith Richards and Chow Yun Fat (Dammit! Why did Sao Feng had a *CENSORED FOR SPOILER'S SAKE* appearance?! He was such a cool Pirate Captain!).

Eurgh. June...I hate that month, because there's only one thing that Ladymercury didn't have in her nice home in Flordia, while I'm suffering from - Hayfever. I hate that month, because whenever I go outside and see flowers everywhere, my nose would increase the sneezing by about ten times from normal and then follow the 'itching' inside my mouth (just don't ask) and sometimes rubbing my eyes (until I rub them too much).

Just give me July...I would do anything to make the Hayfever stop coming to ruin my life evey year!

Quote of the Moment - "Elizabeth: This is madness!
Capt. Jack Sparrow: This is politics!" - Pirates of the Carribean 3: At World's End; on about that even Pirates have their own Organization and not just going around at sea looting and killing random people.

No comments: