Saturday 12 May 2007

AAARGH! DOCTOR WHO DELAYED?!

WHY?! Judgement Day has come upon us and it's...



Eurgh...I hate this contest and yet, I have watched this shit for the last couple of years. The music is shit, the costumes are shit, the singers are shit with tuneless pitch and uninspired lyrics that are mostly either about love or some novelty act that doesn't make sense at all and worst of all...Britain's in it, along with France (Grrr...) and Germany. If I hear another cheesy Jpop-cum-Eurobeat-cum-techno-style song again from either of the countries ever again, I'm turning the mute button on and go straight to listen to the British Music Industry...permanently. Thank God for pure music talent.

Oh, for those who don't know what I'm talking about, the Eurovision Song Contest is an annual music competition, where European countries come all the way to sing. And their songs are like Jpop-type, only five hundred times worse than AAA (Attack All Around), Ayumi Hamasaki and KOTOKO combined altogether. And Britain hasn't won a thing since ten years ago. And I'm betting that Scooch or whatever would get 'nil points' (in a French accent) from other countrie; I remember in 2003, where Gemini is just do rubbish, I just turned to the other channel and listen to Coldplay. Or something...

Quote of the Moment - "We're flying the flag!" - Scooch, verse from their song. God, this is pointless! >_<'

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*AAA, Ayu, KOTOKO daisuki*

~Sho-saka~ said...

Well, at least they're better than Ukraine and UK...