Tuesday 8 May 2007

Goodbye Zero, Hello Degree






Well, here it is. A photo of me, saying my last farewell to the studio that I've been here for some months or something and when September comes, then my dream is coming true! 3D Design and Concepts here I come! And yeah, I recently bought a DS Lite along with a couple of extras and a copy of Hotel Dusk and Children of Mana each, hence the hands position holding this white box.

And before the walls are going to completely covered up them with a lick of white paint, here's a picture of my wall drawing of a random girl. Man, my drawing styles did change for the better, huh?

Quote of the Moment - "My final project involves a little girl, a sheep and a rabbit." Me, saying on what my final project for the exhibition that I'm supposed to do.

No comments: