Wednesday 28 February 2007

Ewe must see this (Sorry, baaad Sheep Joke)

Straight from the Shaun the Sheep's official website, comes a selection of some very nice video clips from the show and here's my comments from my favourite little sheep from the Wallace and Gromit series (BE WARNED: Because I uploaded all of the six clips from the official website, you might need to pause the videoes and choose one of them for your viewing pleasures):



In response to the news that involves an eight year old kid who is so obese, this is what the authority should handle. And it's pretty funny too.



XD I felt so sorry for the duck when it dived down to the sheep dip. Just love the glass tipping SFX.



XD If you're a football fan, you should know this. Or not.



Aaaw! is what I can describe about this cute little lamb. So kawaii~! That farmer bastard should be in Hell for taking his teddy bear away.



The same can be said for the pigs.



And this is where Shaun get his artistic with his drawing and painting, though is it me or is the picture looks like John Constable one?

Oh man! I can't wait to see the first episode on Monday, though that means I have to get off my arse in the Art Studio and run down to my room, as the program starts at 3:45 pm. >_<

Quote of the Moment - "Baa." - Er, random sheep noise.

No comments: