Friday 16 February 2007

No Reason at All

Being bored during the morning to this evening (and going back to Manchester for the VIETNAMESE New Year (also known as Tet) this weekend, I decided to put a few pictures of my room (now organised) in the Halls.


Here's the sink, with my portable easel now placed in a nice corner, since my mate's boyfriend placed the other bed some where...My bed with some plain, but cool duvet, along with a couple of plushies, a Fruits Basket calender, my pyjamas, pieces of 'The Guardian' newspapers and a pair of socksYeah, the shelves are still messy as ever, but at least the desk below is pretty clean now. And don't ask about my dinner...

Now, if you excuse me, I'm going to finish my dinner...

Quote of the Moment - "You've got to be able to break the wall..." - Nicolas Cage talking about his life of whatever in the Film & Music section in Friday's Guardian.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm going on a school trip to Vietnam next year...... going to be so fun :D

~Sho-saka~ said...

Oh lucky you! T_T At least you don't need to travel to Vietnam that long, unlike me, as I live waaay far away!

Anyways, hope you have a safe and enjoyable trip next year and whatever you do, just stay away on dog noodle soup XD!