Tuesday 13 March 2007

And I thought Lonndon wasn't big enough

Today was really relaxing from the stressful times, as I went to Birmingham. And bloody hell, what a trip it was.

Went into the Art Gallery, but it didn't interested me at all (though the interactive parts were fun; reminded me that I felt like a giddy kid again XD). Though I went into the Gas Hall and my reaction is this: WTF?! Why am I surrounded by a bunch of crappy objects?! And somehow, I saw a bunch of Nintendo knitted pillows. Hmm...

After some lunch and got lost as I went into the Jewellery Quarter, I managed to get back to the Central Shopping Area and visited Birmingham's Forbidden Planet (and bought Mushishi volume 1 and some Japanese Cosplay magazine (yeah, don't ask. Research purposes only). Then before I went back to the station to catch a train, I went into HMV and played a bit of Final Fantasy XII (argh! And it's in the middle of the game that I don't know where the bloody know I am! >_<) and then Waterstones to buy the book that I always have trouble into finding the author's name, but know the title: Mrs. Frisby and the Rats of NIMH. Gonna read it before bed.

Now that I'm back in boring Stoke-on-Trent, I'm too tired to eat some shit. Gotta go to Sainsburys to buy some food tomorrow. Ja ne.

Quote of the Moment - "And so now I'm drawing this kind of story." - Yuki Urushibara, manga-ka of Mushishi

No comments: