Tuesday 20 February 2007

Vampires and Pancakes

Just watched Black Blood Brothers last night and safely to say, that has a damn good, if short, anime series! I just love the relationship between the vampire Jirou (who is a bit like Arucard or whatever from Hellsing, only replacing his personality with the mild-mannered approach) and the Compromiser, Mimiko. They're make a great couple when I see those two together and I laughed when they tend to do the wrong things, plus they act like Rosette and Chrno from Chrno Crusade (best couple in the manga, IMO) in terms of relationships.

And also, there's Jirou's younger brother, Kotarou; at first I found him to be very irritating and annoying in the first episode, but then later, I discovered his identity and past and I suddenly like him as a cute boy. And no, I'm not going to tell you the whoke story, so click on the link that says 'Black Blood Brothers' and do your own research.

Urgh, I feel like I want to do some pancakes tonight, but I can't, because I have to wait for my friends, coming back from lectures and such, to bring on the stuff and eat some lovely pancakes! Urgh...Must...wait...longer...

Quote of the Moment - " re-posed my Faiz SIC. He looks badass, and I love him." - Some female Kamen Rider fan talking about reposing her Faiz SIC for either a more Kingdom Hearts pose or the famous 'Sephiroth' pose without the riduculously long Masamune.

No comments: