Wednesday 28 February 2007

Insert Monty Pyhton Joke

Oh yeah! There's going to be a Life of Brian Musical soon!

After watching the Monty Python movie twice (one on rented DVD and the other on New Year's Day with my lil sis), I can't wait to see if that 'Always Look on the Bright Side of Life' bit is still intact and let's face it, it wouldn't be a complete Life of Brian without it. That, or the now-infamous line of 'He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy'.

As for what I'm going to do for my art project, hmm, well after seeing some rather grim pictures of wooden warp sculptures and stuff, I think I'm going for the Yotsuba&! path and blend it with some art satire where I take the piss out of my Level 0 art and design teacher. Heehee, that'll teach her when it comes to observation and declare it as art.

Quote of the Moment - "Be careful. Each word is a hundred hooks, a thousand meanings and ten thousand lies." - Urataros (Smexy-Glasses-possessed-Ryoutarou) from Kamen Rider Den-O; probably the best quote for ages IMO, since Godot from Gyakuten Saiban 3 (aka Phoenix Wright: Ace Attonery) came up with the coolest lines.

No comments: