Sunday 11 February 2007

And Yes, He gets to Keep his Kanshu hair

Dammit! I knew I shouldn't skip chapter 17 on the World Embryo raw, but since that guy's forgot to add some seeds in the torrent, the only completed file that I can read is chapter 18 and there's a bit of a spoiler, but yes...

For fans waiting to see if Riku's hair has changed, since he got his weapon from his, uh 'dead friend', he still manages to keep his lovely (and sometimes sexy) Kanshu hair. And because of that, I made an icon for my blog (oh man! Sexy Kanshu boy + With his Smexy Glasses on = FULL DROOLAGE CONTROL XD). And if you want to see a sneak preview of tha manga chapter that I just found, just bear with me for a second.

EDIT - I manage to upload one of the pages of the World Embryo scans, but this is a minor spoiler to those who are too late to get the scanlations of the previous 16 chapters, so here it is and click the image for the full page of seeing Kanshu Boy again:

You can stop worrying about the hair issue now. Even when summoning his Jinki weapon, Riku can keep his Kanshu hair whether he's aware or not.



Quote of the Moment - "I just hope that Harry Potter dies in the last book..." - My younger sister, who is not much of a Harry Potter fan, wants everybody's favourite wizard to die. Blame her, not me!

No comments: