Friday 16 February 2007

Maybe Teaming Up Might Be a Bad Thing After All

I don't know, if my head's going a bit crazy or something, but for some reason, I had this dream where I was in the Denliner (though in the Cafe carriage part, where Naomi serves coffee), feeling a bit blue, until I saw Jan (a.k.a GekiRed) from GekiRanger having a nice chat with...Ryutaros in Ryo-possessed mode (a.k.a. that purple crazy and somehow artistic bloke) from Kamen Rider Den-O and that Green Emo Ranger from Mighty Moshin' Emo Rangers. Only, it wasn't such a nice chat, but these three crazy, but cool blokes were on high on crack and then causing not only in the Denliner, but somewhere in Japan and England too. O_O' Er, yeah. I always imagine those three would somehow team up and instead of saving the world, they causing mass destruction to the buildings while fighting monsters and then shock (and horrify) the remaing cast from the three series (okay, the MMERs are not really bothered about it, but come on) when finding out after slashing monsters and saving the world, they actually find these three smoking crack and weed in one room. Hmm, I would like to see this, but I doubt it...

Quote of the Moment - "Momotaros!?" - Er, Momotaros from Kamen Rider Den-O, when Ryoutarou Nogami poorly names this punk Imagin.

No comments: