Sunday 17 June 2007

Dammit! How long is Tokyopop not going to answer?!

Tired that Tokyopop is keeping secrets on how long they're just going to keep World Embryo and not really translating the whole first two (and beyond) manga volumes at all, I'm going to make some summaries on each chapter Young King Ours had just released each month.

I got fed up on why Tokyopop hadn't set a release date for this, ever since they got the first two volumes and managed to file a threating lawsuit to one scanlation group *coughM7cough*on preventing them to scanlate further chapters, so starting somewhere in the beginning of July, I'm starting this whole World Embryo summary beginning with chapter 17 and make a new blog dedicated to my favourite manga-ka's work, just like Igadevil's Kamen Rider blog. Only you just have to deal with the Japanese kanji for now, until Tokyopop was ever bothered to release them.

And although I got the jist of the storyline a bit since chapter 17, there's some dialogue that are beyond my basic Japanese language skills and I need some very skilled people who can translate the RAW chapters, though not pretty much going as far as scanlating them in actual fact (I just want the whole summary). Or I can just guess what the characters are saying on my own and get the readers to correct me or something. So you readers better tell me which is the better choice! RIGHT NOW!

Quote of the Moment - "If something smells, it's usually the Butz." - A way of saying Larry Butz is in trouble again in Phoenix Wright.

No comments: