Wednesday 6 June 2007

These Two = Great Comedy Duo (SPOILER!)

Just seen Den-O 19 and I have to say, Yuuto Sakurai and his Imagin 'butler', Deneb, would make a really great comedy duo. XD There, I said it.

Even though I have fears that Yuuto would be more of an asshole, like Kusaka from Faiz and the actor's Kiriya from Hibiki, Deneb serves as a foil to him making him more likable (if you watch Ryukendo and the later episodes, you know what I mean) and humanize a bit, as he knew Yuuto the most, since he made a contract to the 'butler' Imagin and knew that beneath his contract's spoiled personality and body, lies a kind and noble soul inside his heart. I'm actually loving Deneb as a whole and is adding to my favourite list alongside Ryotaro's Imagin. It likes their roles were reveresed from Ryo and Momo; with Deneb = Ryotaro and Yuuto = Momotaros. XD It's a good thing that Den-O doesn't try to be Kabuto ver.2 or the sequel to Hibiki and Faiz. Now, that wouldn't fit the light-hearted atmosphere to Den-O's world.

Now, I'm enjoying Den-O more than Gekiranger (only being saved by Rio and Mele (with Bae as the 'other comedy duo'). Now, if you excuse me, I'm going to do some Takeru Sato fanart that I was supposed to finished or something.

Quote of the Moment - "We were Romeo and Juliet! Cleopatra and Mark Anthony!" - Larry Butz from Phoenbix Wright: Ace Attonery. Man, he sucks at getting the women!

No comments: