Wednesday 20 June 2007

Sisterly Tough Love

My little sister got pissed today. She wants to know why she didn't tell me that the Disgaea 2 manga's out now and now she wants me to buy it, when I know that the Manchester's Forbidden Planet and Travelling Man had sold out due to stock, but I either said that I refuse to get it for her or she would have to go by herself and order one from these two stores.

To be honest, I felt rather please on taking the role as her older sister, because I act like one and giving her the more tough sisterly love shows that she would have to stop relying on me to get her own desire by giving money to me, so that I could buy for her more and start going out more to do some more social stuff to enjoy herself and do something for herself.

Otherwise I have some fears that she would be isolated from her friends than anyone else in the world and instead of going out to enjoy herself (mentally and physically), she would choose to stay at home doing absolutely nothing (this is going to be worse when Summer arrives, as well as her taste as an university student in September when a lot of new friends came be made) and start relying on other people just to get things that she wanted and give money to me/him/her when she would have just do it by herself (yeah, I'm not much of a trustworthy sister to her, but I might have fears that other people as well as me, would just use her money just to buy his/her/my own desires and have some lies telling her and she would believe one bit).

*Sigh* I just want to teach her that she would only rely on me when things get serious on her and I have no choice, but to help as a sister or when she desperately want to get some emotional help.

Now, if you excuse me, I'm going to research on this anime called Lucky Star (and finding that damn manga!).

Quote of the Moment - "It's a love 'Y'!" - Will Powers talking about the Nickel Samurai's storyline from Phoenix Wright: Ace Attonery Justice for All.

No comments: