Saturday 9 June 2007

The 'Other' Alchemy Anime (BUSOU RENKIN SPOILER!)

Man, last night I watched the rest of Busou Renkin (the anime) and safe to say, the last three episodes made me cry, ESPECIALLY when Kazuki said sorry to Tokiko as he let go of her hand from his Buso Renkin, Sunlight Heart and then thrusted Victor to the Moon (that was 24). Seriously, I want to say the manga-ka (Watsuki-sensei, aka the guy who did Rurouni Kenshin) is a master when it comes to romance and drama in a shounen manga and I love how Kazuki really cared for EVERYONE, including Victor himself; even though he's Kazuki's 'enemy'.

Episode 25 was the most intense that I even seen, because it shows the aftermath of what happened to 24 and I felt really sorry for Tokiko, because she geniunely loves Kazuki from the beginning of the series and she doesn't want to let him go, even as far as protecting him, willing to give her life to save him. Even Kazuki's classmates, his sisters, her friends, Gouta, Captain Bravo and even his 'rival', Papillon were feeling sad that Kazuki has 'disappeared' for over a month and feeling empty without him.

As for episode 26, now that was beautiful...I cried in the middle and this was just...*sob*...I won't tell you what happened at the end, as I don't want to spoil you, so just watch the whole series, okay?

Well, that's Busou Renkin don, next stop, getting the manga itself! (And yeah, I'm a fan of Watsuki's works, especially when he mixes drama, comedy and romance into one shounen manga. ^_^) Just like to say thanks to XEBEC (and the director) for adapting the manga to the anime very nicely (as B.R. was already finished last year) and closely for once, even though I hate them when they adapt Negima to the TV screen and saying thanks to that 'group' for translating this wonderful series.

Quote of the Moment - "If you die, I will die as well." - The episode title from Busou Renkin

No comments: