Sunday 19 November 2006

Cospprogress 3: Starting the costume and finding the fabrics

Just done clothes shopping yesterday and started modifying the bag, as well as the gloves (only done one of them so far).

And then recently today, one of my halls mate asked me about my weekend and it was just a typical clothes shopping that's 'girly' and then I told her about the cosplay I'm doing and asking her where to find a good fabric shop and then she told me there's a place in the outskrits of the Potteries car park in Hanley that sells fabrics, so it will be aworthwhile if I'm going there next Saturday. But for now, have to modify gloves and get some sleep or something...

Quote of the Moment - "Nurse Mariho and Shishio Takiko...I'm sorry. It's not the characters going out of control. It's me." - The manga-ka Nobuhiro Watsuki (bloke that gave you Rurouni Kenshin) talking about his creation of his latest manga Busou Renkin.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Party is on for me! EVERYBODY PUT YOUR HANDS UP!

You sounds like your great with material *jealous*

~Sho-saka~ said...

oh thanks. *Blushes* Just got the equipment to make the costume and now, I'll need some fabrics to actually make the costume. (>_< Damn Hanley. I knew it was famous for potteries. Maybe I'll try going to various towns in Stoke next time or going back to Manchester for this)