Tuesday 14 November 2006

Cospprogess 2: Measuring the Sword

So how am I doing?

Well, after planning on what materials I needed or something, this morning I planned out the measurements for the sword and eurgh...this took me around 3 hours to take some measurements on the height and width of the sword, as well as doing the 'subsections of the sword piece by piece, though I haven't figure out on how tall I am and then scale it. -_-;

Thank goodness I've got mathematic skills from my father and now all I need is some materials to make the sword, though the only problem is...I have no idea which ones are better at moulding the weapon: should I use sturdy foam or cardboard (btw, I'm going to leave the weapon making bit until I'm staying at Manchester for Xmas, where my lil sis is going to help me, while doing revisions for her Jan exams)?

If anyone would like to suggest, then you're free to do so. Right now, I'm going to buy some cheap clothes to get it started, prefably if it's Primark or something equivalent.

Quote of the Moment - "Ace-Ace-Ace-A Star!" - Mr Moore from that Mr Moore Song (btw, Mr Moore is my cousin's ex-GCSE maths teacher. Too bad the song is now a cult hit among my school's post 6th Form Students)

No comments: