Tuesday 28 November 2006

Cospprogess 3: Dye or Wig?

ARGH! I don't kn0w what to do with my hair now, so I need some opinions on whether I should buy a white wig or equivalent or dye my hair white (but dirty white) and get a hair cut...

And if you people choose the second option, I might be able to cosplay again as Godot from the Phoenix Wright series (if you have no idea who the f**k is Godot, I suggest you go to a certain Phoenix Wright fansite and click on the Characters section (btw, look for the bloke with white hair and that cool visor he's wearing. No, I'm not kidding).

Must stop blogging, got essay to finish now...

Quote of the Moment - "Have you won the lottery recently?" - My mum aasking me if I ever took part on getting my chances on winning the lottery. Sadly, the odds are waaaaaaaaay against me..

No comments: