Friday 1 February 2008

Publishing, Somewhat different from Photoshop

Eurgh. Had a hard time doing some crap publishing skills for my dad's prayer book or something. Apparently, he wanted me to print a book in A5 and my mind must be lost somewhere. God, no wonder some Graphic Design (from GCSE to University) students are pulling their hairs when it comes to resizing stuff just for one client.

Maybe I should practice Adobe InDesign more often or something. That could help me on how to publish a book into more careful consideration.

Quote of the Moment - "If you are watching this, you're fired." - Some boring guy from Ratchet and Clank 2. God, when I played R&C: Tools of Desctruction on the PS3 in some Virgin (now called the stupidly named Zavvi) store yesterday, I just love on how the gameplay never manages to screw up, unlike the Jak games.

No comments: