Saturday 2 February 2008

OMG! IT IS REAL!

So a Den-O anime does exist after all (well, sort of).

Momo-tachi in their kawaii chibi form

Yay! All six Imagin are in it with the VOICE ACTORS! Yes, now I don't have to worry who's going to replace Yusa-san's voice as Urataros. Can't wait to see how it goes! \ ^ o ^ / In other news...OMG! Suit actors in the flesh!

The Den-O suit actors

I can't believe that the Ryutaros suit actor was THAT short! And it's very nice to see Seiji Takaiwa acting as all four Den-O Forms, as well as being Momo in the flesh. Too bad there wasn't any Climax Form antics. XD I would love to see him going crazy with his body. Source: 101fwy.net

Quote of the Moment - "I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU BETRAYED ME!!!! *sobs and runs*" - Liner_Form from the TV-N forums after I tricked him about that there is such thing as Den-O video game.

3 comments:

axel said...

me too can't wait watching this...
btw can i add you to my blogger's list?

~Sho-saka~ said...

You can, if you want.

axel said...

i already added you in my list (^c^)