Sunday 24 February 2008

Absolutely Going to Watch This

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!

I haven't seen any of my favourite shoujo manga-ka's, Yuu Watase, work, since the original Fusihgi Yuugi and Ayashi no Ceres, but I found this!

IT'S TURNING INTO A LIVE ACTION DRAMA!!!

/ ^ o ^ / I AM so HAPPY right now! \ ^ o ^ \

At least, it's not another anime adaptation, only to get dubbed poorly, like what the manga-ka's original works were. And the best part: two of the actors (one of them in Kamen Rider Kabuto, which I'm not a fan of that) are going to be cast as the main male characters! And who are two exactly?

Mokomichi Hayami as 'Tenjo Night' (wow, I haven't seen him since Densha Otoko the drama version (he was Hermes's brother if I recalled)

Mizushima Hiro as 'Asamoto Soshi' (For Kamen Rider fans (and especially Kabuto nutters), he was that 'Path-of-Heaven' guy, Tendou. But I like him when he's in the Lovely Complex movie as that shy guy (I forgot his name) and it's going to be interesting to see him play Night's 'human' rival.)

As for Izawa Riiko, she's going to be played by Aibu Saki (must be a newcomer; haven't seen her acting skills in any JDrama).

I really can't wait to see this! And it's going to be premiered in the Japanese TV channel, Fuji TV, on 8th April. Better start telling the forum members over at the TV-N forums (and hopefully start convincing the staff to sub this)...

Source: Sankei Sports (in Japanese)
ANN (English)

Quote of the Moment - "THIS MANGA IS SCI-FI?!" - Soshi and Riiko's amazement that the manga version of Absolute Boyfriend, is indeed sci-fi. XD

No comments: