Thursday 28 February 2008

Must be Thursday Again

Blimey, just what have I bought?



Death Note: How to Read manga and that Another Note novel. Great, I need to add to my Death Note collection (excluding the merchandise). And what's this entering through my house?



YAY! Persona 3! Right, I'm going to name the student, Ryoutarou for this...



Funny thing is, you know Inoue Toshiki (guy who's currently doing Kamen Rider Kiva scipt)? He does the Death Note anime scriptwriting, as well as Devil May Cry the anime and Cutie Honey the LIVE. Though I like his scriptwriting in terms of narrative, I think he's pretty unsuitable to scriptwrite children's shows, even though anything to do with horror (or just emo-drama-crap) is his speciality. Oh dear. I think someone is going to shoot me for this.

Quote of the Moment - "I don't want to ruin this!" - Me on that Death Note: How to Read manga, which has a name card stuck on this manga. > ___ <

2 comments:

Agus said...

Hahaha! You see, I was redecorating my blog when I thought "What I need is not a new tagboard but some Blogfriends if that´s the word" so I clicked the "Super Sentai" on my profile and you came up

And, well, this thing must be really precise or something because I also happen to like Inoue Toshiki´s stuff, I LOVE Persona 3... and when I saw that Perry Bible link on the right, it was clear that I had to drop you a line

So that´s what I did, go ahead with Persona, you can´t go wrong with that

Seeya!

~Sho-saka~ said...

Yeah. I'm currently playing Persona 3 at the moment and so far, I'm very addicted to this game! No random battles, colourful characters that have their own personalities, great voice acting and dialogue that finally put honorfics in them!

Yay for someone who is a fan of the Perry Bible Fellowship! \^_^/