Monday 12 May 2008

The Taste of the Sea

Today (just now as I was writing at this time) was my Dad's birthday and this could only mean one thing: taking him out to a special place, i.e. a seafood restaurant somewhere in the city centre of Manchesster. It was such a goregous and delicious place (even though I only like to eat salmon, tuna and an odd bit of scallop and osyter...and squid), but somehow when it came to the bill, IT WAS EXPENSIVE. But I don't really care, as long as the food tasted great and my Dad loves eating seafood, since in his childhood days in Vietnam that he lived in a fishing village. I was amused and amazed that he ate lobster and crab, but at the same time, he said that he was full up when we were underestimated by the platter they ordered and yet he still eats; even my Mum did the same thing too (which explains why I said I'm full up and yet my mind presses the 'EAT' command button).

I'll post in the photos tomorrow, but I drank (white) wine too quickly, so I feel a little dizzy.

No comments: