Wednesday 7 May 2008

Cosplay Attempt No. 222

Blegh, I tried Lita, but that one sucked. I tried another one with Felt, but that went nowhere. Then Nobunaga (the teenager version) from Kessen III and then a few others, but THIS time! I'm not going to fail!!! This time I finally finished my Joshua costume from It's a Wonderful World (aka Subarashiki kono Sekai or The World Ends With You). Finally, a costume that has been made easy for me. And here's the photo to prove it!



Well yes, I know I need to buy a wig (most likely to be either dirty blonde or platinum blonde or something), but other than that, it's nearly 2/3 done. Now I all I need to do now is to get that wig and then MCM Expo in London here I come!

As for the game itself, I'm sorta halfway through the stage and I'm nearing the end of the week with Joshua (damn it). The story's getting more interested and weirder at the same time now.

No comments: