Wednesday 24 January 2007

No More Drawing with Mouse

Finally, after spending my time in Photoshop on painful hours of drawing, colouring and manipulating the pictures with the mouse (and sometimes my laptop touchpad), I finally decided to buy one thing my parents and older sister refuse to do: buy a graphics tablet off from Amazon UK. And now, since it has arrived from my doorstep today, I rushed off from my room in some Halls of Residence to the Post Room in a matter of minutes, whilst mournfully doing some sort of presentation for the contextual studies. Uh, yeah.

And if you wanted some proof that I bought it, why not look at the photos below:


Front of the package, before I opened the box.And the back of the package, before I opened it and uh, disposed to somewhere safe...Inside the Box: A bunch of CDS that I'm not to going to install (except for the installation CD), some instruction manual and the all important grpahics tablet with a pen. ^_^

Well okay, the graphics tablet is an A6 size one, but that doesn't mean I can moan about it. It's perfect for my laptop, as it has an USB connection, plus, since my deskspace in my room is bloody small (as it has been invaded by my all-in-one printer and TV), it's practically perfect for me to store it besides my laptop and when I'm fed up with my creative mind, I can just easily store it away to a nice place. Now, if I can install them later and get on with my presentation (must...resist...getting...my...graphics...tablet...started...must...finished...presentation...)

Quote of the Moment - "I'm in love...with Chiaki-sempai?" - Noda Megumi (a.k.a. Nodame) from Nodame Cantabile. My God, this is the funniest anime (and live-action drama) I've watched for ages now.

No comments: