Monday 29 January 2007

God! I love this cute, yet really weak Rider!

Just watched a RAE episode of Kamen Rider Den-O and by God, not only it was funny and nicely serious at the same time, but I'm starting to <3 that Ryotaro guy! OH come on, guys, at least it's a nice refreshing change from the previous Kamen Rider series that I've seen (ok, I only watched a bit of Ryuki (until I put off after 3 episodes, as I couldn't stand Shinji's character), some Blade (argh! Now why do I have a crush on that Undead Rider guy?) and most of Kabuto (Grandmother says: "I forgot that line."), though not Faiz or 555 or whatever, as well as the other older Kamen Rider series)! And I think there are some potentials in the show, like for one scene, where the 'Punk possessed' Ryo started to kick really big ass on the bullies, only that 'wimpy' Ryo actually 'stopped' him from doing so. He may seem to look like he's a wimp physically, but mentally, now that's what I called strength!

Urgh, I have to do some art stuff and I think my female art tutors, as well as that damn lecturer are starting to hate me for this....

Quote of the Moment - "H-h-henshin!" - Ryotaro Nogami from Kamen Rider Den-O and yes, he IS the unluckiest and weakest Rider in history...BUT it's impossible to love him! I want a Ryotaro plushie!

No comments: