Monday 15 January 2007

It's Adventure Time! PBF Style!

Remember your innocent childhood being shattered when you find out the world isn't as goody-goody as you first thought? Well, it's going back to me, since watching Rem and Stimpy and a bit of Gary Larson at a really young age and it's from some cartoon called Adventure Time. Well, the artwork in the opening reminds me of a Rem and Stimpy one, but once the animation kicks in, I felt physically and psychologicly sick as I thought the animators and voice actors were drugged and drunk at the same time, while doing this. As for the plot, well, it concerns of a 12 twelve year old boy and his talking dog (to which he must have been drunk too much) going on...well, an adventure. Well, I won't tell you the whole story, but if you want to see the video, I suggest you watch it without bringing in your food. Though the art style does remind me of the Perry Bible Fellowship comic strip that I've read and laughed from an UK Guardian G2 newspaper and there are a few anime-ish sequences that I can recognise.

Click this link if you dare, but I'm not going to hold responsibility if you're feeling sick after watching this.

Quote of the Moment - "I'm downloading a little dance!" - Jake (I think) the dog from Adventure Time; the weirdest, yet somewhat funniest cartoon I've seen, since watching Rem and Stimpy.

No comments: