Tuesday 31 October 2006

Uninspired Art Idea

Can't take my brain anymore. It's like I've been gone back to bed again in the morning, after doing a sketch and despite that I ate a healthy breakfast to keep my energy up! Though the worse news is...ARTIST'S BLOCK!AAAARRRGGGGHHH!!! Why, on why is it there?! Need, to find inspiration and a copy of The Times' Sudokou book collection now, before my brain has finally lost it on controlling my life.

Anyways, happy 'horrible' birthday, Hanh! You're now officially to drink as many alcohol as you like, BUT not too much!

Quote of the moment -"Keep linin'em up and I'll keep knockin'em down!" - Sakon Shima from Samurai Warriors 2. My God, he's such a charming person, I always play as him and levelling up to the max! Now, if I persuade Koei to make Kojiro Sasaki playable in the next sequel...

No comments: