Saturday 21 October 2006

Shop Till You Drop and...O_O

Well, today I went with my good ol'friend from uni and we went shopping around in Hanley for clothes shopping, manga shopping, games shopping, anime shopping, DVD shopping (I can't believe Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children is now part of 'buy 3 for £20' offer in HMV! XD) and smoothies buying and I laughed my head off when she told this was her first time on tasting an actual smoothie! Glad, I gave her the 'Strawberry Forever' on. And now, my feet are exhausting (Hanley's only a 15 minute walk).

And now this...strange, terribe and yet pretty at the same time...



You can visit their website over here. Now, if you excuse me, I'm going to watch Powerpuff Girls Z (the anime).
Quote of the moment - "I'm not made of potions!"- One famous Cloud from FFVII commenting about the natures of a main lead character o a famous VGCats webcomic. It's hilariously funny for video games and anime/manga fans and you can see the comics over here.

No comments: