Thursday 5 October 2006

WTF? World Embryo being licenced already?

Yes, you've heard me. I was going to the M7 site to check on the progress and unfortunately, now I'll have to ages for this, as manga publisher, Tokyopop has licenced World Embryo. Dammit! Now, I'm going to cry as I was looking forward on reading chapter 17 and wonder what's going to happen between Riku...T_T...and then there's Takao and the events that is going.

You've heard it from me, now go and blame Tokyopop that the English translation takes a very long time (and also going to ruin the beautiful colour pages). I hope you're listening from me, Tokyopop! I want the colour pages to be left unaltered, so that I can enjoy the pages that Daisuke Moriyama has craftfully made, especially in later volume or I'll going to rant on how much time Tokyopop has ruin the Chrno Crusae creator's great work!

Quote of the moment - 'A Trojan Horse hasn't got wheels!' - A random person from the university I'm attending exclaiming on the art project we're doing as a group.

No comments: