Thursday 6 December 2007

Mindless Brain Coming In

Eurgh. It's nearly 2 in the morning and here I am, typing like a mindless zombie, attemping to do some last minute coursework done for the course. Because, let's face it, no matter how much you really want to avoid, if it's BA (HONS) Whatever Degree, YOU'LL HAVE TO DO THE ESSAY, WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT.

And time for some random bit: You know, when I was watching Kamen Rider Den-O, I always think that the suit actors must have watched a lot of silent movies somewhere and I was pretty amazed that the way they acted reminds me of seeing as a homage to Charlie Chaplin and Buster Keaton; past time's two great legends of silent films. And I bet, Takaiwa Seiji-san (the suit actor for Momotaros/Kamen Rider Den-O) must have studied Chaplin and Keaton's movements very well. Hence, all that funny and hilarious stuff that I've been watching their show for a while now, including his convincing and brilliant performance in his Climax Form stuff (must have been really hard to play all four characters in one body); I've got to give him some great respect for all his hard work. God, now I want to watch Chaplin's 'The Great Dictator' sometime, even though it's not technically silent.

Quote of the Moment - "hrhhjdhdgsfgdghdhddflfhfglhh;l" - someone in the Internet, discovering something really unexpected happened.

No comments: