Tuesday 18 December 2007

IDie

Watched yesterday's The Gadget Show and I'm really pissed about the Apple's I[Pod (shuffle/nano)/Tunes/Touch/Phone/Whatever] stuff being the greatest gadget in the world. Even the IPhone's been given the Gadget of the Year 2007. Seriously, I think they are IOverrated and I'll tell you why I hate them more than my Creative stuff...

- They're a pain in a butt when it comes to converting .mp3 files into .aac files and I'm not really a fan of those. They take so long to convert, I'm going to have to smash the Ipod plug in half. Plus, I'm not that patient to have to wait for the files converting and then listen to enjoy.
- IPhone's rubbish. I'm sorry, but at £35 on the monthly contract via O2? Yeah, right. That's a total ripoff! I rather go and buy a Sony Ericsson with Pay as You Go Top-up fee than this. And then it has a rubbish 2 Megapixel camera and the music in there is awful.
- So popular, I'm going to have a fit here. I just hate how one minded the Technology magazines say they're really good. Oh, for God's sake, have you ever heard of the proverb 'Don't judge a book by its cover'. Please, let me find at least one person who hates the IPod/whatever.

So, there you have it. The reasons why I want to buy a Creative Zen M, instead of ICrap stuff.

Quote of the Moment - "ARGH! LEAVE ME ALONE!" - Me, when playing Warriors Orochi and lots of CPU characters are following me. Creepy...

No comments: