Thursday 8 November 2007

The Force is TOO Strong!

After finish playing the original Shadow Hearts, my mind now wants me to play Shadow Hearts II. And now, I can't stop it. It makes me want to go down memory lane, like Terranigma a few years ago.

So much for replaying From the New World just to get that Bad ending, which I couldn't be bothered as the storyline and characters didn't have enough 'spark' and substance on what makes the Shadow Hearts series so good.

Come back Sancoth/Nautilus! All is forgiven! Please don't end up dissolving like Clover Studios (team that did Okami)!

Quote of the Moment - "He acts like a dog." My younger sister talking about that robot from Crimson Sea 2 in my memory card or something.

1 comment:

YamiAtomsk said...

Nice blog. I look forword to any future posts.