Friday 28 September 2007

IT'S TOO BIG!!!

Been to Ikea in Ashton today, but let me tell you one thing...IT'S FRICKIN' HUGE! Both outside and inside! I mean look at the photo below!

And if that isn't enough, the store inside was confusing as my older sister and I were trying to find a nice desk, but it ended up like one hell of a maze. T-T Luckily for me, I know what the Ikea map system is like the last time I came (that was with my older sister and my dad at Warrington, but the size of the store wasn't that bad), but even the perils of 'Follow the Arrows' trail had cursed us with getting lost in such a huge store. And if that wasn't bad enough, the queue for the check-out is ridiculously long, but thankfully my older sister was paying by card and after some trouble (and a hot dog) we finally got what I want for (BTW it's a desk), went to the car park with no troubles on packing the boxes and went home. One piece of advice if you have the nearest Ikea store: Whatever you do, don't follow the arrows. You'll get lost easily. And go to the toilet before entering the showroom.


And just for a little bonus, here's a picture of Ryutaros laying down on some Swedish name rug. I wish I had one, but at roughly £60? Yeah, right! Hmm, all that Ikea experience, makes me want to make a Den-O/Ikea crossover fanfiction. Yeah, maybe I should make one right away!

And sorry, no QOTM. My throat's a little dry and sore.

No comments: