Sunday 23 September 2007

And you thought Cat Fights weren't the only thing girls do

Today, my older sister and I have a sibling fight. Well, it's not one of those Cat Fights literally, but both of us have a really on-off relationship with each other. In fact, I love her when I feel depressed and that I needed help, but I also hate her, because she always thinks that she's the boss and that she tells me something that I disagree with her and that I would rather take things my way. And the same thing goes for hobbies, academic skills and interests. Worse still, she always tries to force me into something that not in a million years that I become her and if she still tries to make me become a better person, I rather do this myself.

And so the cat fight begins. She tries to make the offensive, I block her with my defensive skills up and manages to get away. If my older sister has read this blog entry, I would have been in deep trouble, because this blog is how I verey personally feel towards them and I'm going to have to explain, which I'm unprepared.

One thing to say to my older sister: *Raises a middle finger gesture* Me love controversy. I rather be kind to everyone and my younger sister than you. You always think of me on the outside, rather than the inside on what I'm really saying.

Quote of the Moment - "Oh shi-" Me when in deep trouble. I'm really hoping that my older sister doesn't know how to write a blog and then discover my blog.

No comments: