Sunday 30 September 2007

Bashing Younger Sibling Time!

Oh God, what is wrong with my younger sister?! Acting like she still got her 'teach-me-everything' inside her brain, always trying to be good to our mum and dad, which all adds to the absolutely opposite of me. My older sister can leave this behind as she already became an adult, but to be honest, I would rather let see my younger sister turn into a proper adult who can think for herself, rather than saying out loud to tell me my head is a size of shoe and that hers is like all things inside Wikipedia and out. And the way she told me about it was really offensive.

What I can describe best about my younger sister is that she's like a total Political Correctness machine gone berserk when it came to obeying parents and what really annoys me the most is that she's not the younger sister that I knew, since at a very young age. We were young, rebellious; always being so curious. But by the time we were old, I still have my curious trait intact, whereas my younger sister just abandoned and live in an oppressed world where your insanity is wiped clean.

In other words, this what happened last night; arguing each other to see who can have my bedroom, but I'm having none of that, because I need my bedroom to SLEEP, STUDY (well, okay not studying, but more like drawing things for University) AND GETTING CHANGED, but all that my younger sister has is that PC machine stuck in 'Nanny Mode' and trying to beat the crap out of me. And I hate that sort; younger siblings trying to turn me into them; being a emotionless git who always going to say 'yes' to my parents. Sorry, but I'm going to tell my younger sister that I do things the way I like and being an anarchist to a family is a nice change. Even my older sister was one of them. Except I'm going on to a different path. I'm going to teach my younger sister that there's always a time where you sometimes do need to break their laws and just do what you have to do. I'm going to abandon our sisterly ways and get her 'Always-Not-thinking-about-her-actions-and-tries-to-be-the-parents'-gold-star-attention' out of her systems.

Quote of the Moment - "She's crazy!" - My younger sister, *coughHANHcough*, describing about me and my personality. Good thing, my younger sister has never touched a blog and then write back on how much she's pisses me off back as I pissed her in the past on my blog entries. And better if she never started a blog account in the first place.

No comments: