Wednesday 22 August 2007

Why on Earth Excel and Me Hate Each Other #23232

Grrr. I hate that stupid job. It's just that, when it comes to anything to do with Excel-related and either my Dad or my older sister wants me to do, I actually drop that interest immediately. Microsoft Excel and me do not get along well with each other. EVER . It's all that jumbled ICT skill crap and Spreadsheet shit, as well as a pinch of mathematics, that made me wanna murder Excel. Literally with a knife. I hate Excel more than Word. I hate putting things that was written on the sheet.

I rather have my Dad or older sister ask me to do some graphic design on the leaflets or the shop sign, than doing this Spreadsheet crap. I hate is when either of them have never recongised my artistic potentials on getting more money for my Dad's business. Especially them. They don't really care on artistic people like me. One minute they look at an object that was created by a person who worked really hard on making this beautiful and the next minute, they shrugged and leave without a comment and instead, focus on business this, business that. Only my younger sister really does care about that. My Dad and older sister should burn in Hell and suffer for making me suffer Middle Child Syndrome. I wish I was born under a Japanese family who have artistic background.

Quote of the Moment - "I knew I should have swapped Grapic Design instead of ICT." - Me talking about my GCSE results. I got a D in ICT if you want to know.

No comments: