Friday 3 August 2007

Oh Look! Emo Girl Entry Time!

It's official. I'm now more depressed than crack. I'm one of the few Vietnamese people who doesn't act like Vietnamese at all. I mean, I know I have potential for all things creative and anything to do with art and design, but when it comes to family values, none of my family members, not to mention my ENTIRE family tree has ever done art and design as their careers, though I begin to suspect my father was regretting that he sacrificed photography for computer science (I can tell. He has a really good traditional SLR camera somewhere), which he took beautiful pictures.

And then, there's the middle child syndrome in my family. Unfortunately, when I read some articles about the middle child syndrome on the web, a lot of them are really true and it's pretty scary to see why. My parents and my sisters, they're always treating me like a second citizen or they're just ignore me or blaming me for things that I haven't even done wrong or worse, all of them above. And yeah, I never take orders from my younger sister, just because she said she's got a 'job' (IMHO, that's just her favour to help our father) and claimed she's doing it for money and she thinks she's all high and mighty and would just be a very spoiled brat on telling on what she wants as long as she's got money around. But, I always think that money has more problems than solutions *coughallworkandnoplaymakeHanhaveryveryverydullgirl*. The same goes for my older sister, though that's from a different path, but still, she never undersatnds on what I'm actually saying, as well as actually feel when my younger sister and/or my parents blame me for the wrong reasons. And the worse thing is...

...my parents have more attention toward my older sister and younger sister than me, just because I'm more creative and have some potentials that would have make such an impact to gain some profit for my father's shop. ;_; I just wish they would listen to me and understand me more by reason, rather than just looking at me straight away. And yes, I'm the oddest out of my family. I need a hug.

Quote of the Moment - "I've got suicidal thoughts in my head and yet, I always discussed with my only friend that I trust apart from my family member...my brain." - Me.

No comments: