Monday 13 August 2007

Anothr Kind of Sentai (SPOILER!)

Been watching Chou Sei Shin Gransazer a few days and I must say, I'm crying. At first, I thought it's another Super Sentai clone, but instead, it became such an emotional series, due to the right combination of drama, comedy and action all rolled into one. Let's see, I love the suit design (no surprise it's from the guys behind Ultraman) and even the villains are likable too. Damn, I felt extremely sorry for Impactors Logia when Lucia died. Even though they're the main villains so far (haven't watched all of the episodes), they do have a heart and feelings and even Logia loves Lucia (and their suits desgin were way better than the Super Sentai that I've seen). It's like Shadow Hearts: From the New World all over again.

I want to give Logia a reat big hug. So, seriously.

Quote of the Moment - "How many...dyed?" - Rufus Shrina from that FF7 skit. I lol'd. A good medicine after crying over Lucia's death and Logia's loss.

No comments: