Sunday 15 July 2007

Yay! Den-O's going to be an Anime

Not! I'm just kidding, but right after I watched the RAW version of Den-O episode, I saw this screenshot from this anime I don't know. What's so surprising to me, is that for some odd reason, not only does this strange-looking DenLiner appears, but also Owner, Hana and Momotaros are in there as well! O_O What? You don't believe me, why not look at the screenshot below (and if some kindly person would tell us what anime is this from, I would be grateful).

Look! Even Den-O has invaded anime!

Oh yes, before I go, even Keroro Gunsou (Sgt. Frog for those who don't know Japanese), parodies Den-O too. Seriously, I think TOEI might going to do an anime spin-off of Den-O!

So, is this going to be called Kamen Rider Frog-O?

Quote of the Moment - "Listen very carefully. I shall say this only once." Michelle from 'Allo, 'Allo! God, I love this show, even though it's only a couple of years old.

EDIT! I know now that the first screenshot is actually from Hayate no Gotoku (or Hayate the Combat Butler for those who have the VIZ manga).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhhhh I'm going to watch it if its true!

~Sho-saka~ said...

lol. Me too. I never knew that Den-O had such a very big impact to the Japanese public.

And what's so surprising is that Den-O is going to be in an episode special of Crayon-Shin! XD