Wednesday 11 July 2007

How Not to Get Your 15 Minutes of Fame

Mwahahahahaha! My Bleach fanart and even though I'm not much of a fan myself (my younger sis is and she got me into this manga and anime), I sometimes watch some episodes just to get some heartful laughs, whether it's the side story episodes, that Shinigami Colour Illustration Golden shorts or something or that Arrancar Research Timeshort Gin 'Urataros' Ichimaru hosts or something. And now, thanks to Kamen Rider Den-O (and mainly the voice actors who were in BLEACH), I have this funny dream recently about Ryotaro, Hana, Yuto and the others ended up visiting that Soul Society place and follows in really unexpected events. XD

Quote of the Moment - "Ka-GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-mi!" - Tsurugi Kamishiro from Kamen Rider Kabuto

No comments: