Friday 7 October 2005

UCAS time! Hurry, hurry, hurry!

Gah! Yesterday, I had to get my UCAS hard copy to my Form Tutor, only it led to more confusion than I ever had. Fortunately, I got it all sorted out and later that night I've asked my dad to pay er, £15 for the application. the only trouble was, neither him nor me knew who is going to be payable for. So, that's why today, I am going to ask my Form Tutor for situation. Now, if only those pesky male Lower School pupils would just leave the computers alone, I would have printed 3 more hard copies for my UCAS preference and signed by my Form Tutor! And if you do not know what I'm talking about, non-UK people, here's the UCAs website to make it more understanding below:
Quote(s) of the moment: "Waldorf: He says it went terrific but I know how he really feels.
Staler: How's that?
Waldorf: About so high *shows how tall Gonzo now is**Both start laughing*" - Waldorf and Staler from the Muppets Show (GOD! I love that show! ^_^)

No comments: