Wednesday 12 October 2005

All-in-one

Last night, well a few days ago, my dad bought an all-in-one HP Photosmart 2610 printer. And why do you ask? Simple, so he can send fax to the companies for his small business stuff and also, my lil sis and I can post our fanart to deviantart.com! Yay! Though the bad news is, he's still keeping that old b******d Desklet 882C printer. I do respect my dad, in terms of general stuff, such as religion and opinions, but keeping old technology while it's on the verge of being broken is beyond my knowledge for him. Oh, he also bought an USB hub, which means I can buy a flash drive that I always want! Yay for me! ^__^ Right, I should stop writing this blog; I've got a physics coursework and UCAS stuff to finish.

Quote of the Moment - "The Bullying Network is alive and well." - Tanpopo from Imadoki! Nowadays (from the creator of Fushigi Yuugi and Alice 19th)

1 comment:

~Sho-saka~ said...

Thanks. I look forward to see your blog, even though I'm not good at knitting lol.