Friday 21 October 2005

^_^ My Corpse Bride Birthday

*Sings like an idiot* It's my birthday! It's my birthday-*Looks at the bloggers and viewers. Then, turns into a sane girl.*

Well, uh, anyway, tomorrow's my BIG 18th birthday and that's means going to see the Corpse Bride film, as well as the exhibition in Cornerhouse (actually, the puppets were made in Altrincham, near Manchester). Unfortunately for US bloggers, at least, if you want to see the exhibtion, take the plane to Manchester quick, because it will last, till 6th November.

In other news, my mum and dad gave me a DiMAGE digital camera for my early b'day present, meaning I can take photos of myself, as well as posing in front of the Corpse Bride puppets and send it to the Internet, making jealous to my other friends and Tim Burton fans.

Well, I'm off to my party tomorrow and if you do not believe me about the C.B. exhibition, just click on the website:

http://www.cornerhouse.org/seasoninfo.asp?ID=152

Quote of the Moment - "Practice fainting on cue, especially when a prop head rolls between your legs." - Johnny Depp talking about Sleepy Hollow (1999) Source: Kansas City Kansan

No comments: