Thursday 1 December 2005

The Vatican is going to ex-communicate me.

After reading yesterday Metro's regarding Pope Benedict XVI's 'comment' that g a y priests should be banned, I find it ridiculous and alienating the minority more than buddhists and Protestants.

Regarding that I'm actually Catholic, I just don't like the way the current Pope is commenting about them. I mean, he says that all people should communicate with each other, regardless of religion, race and relationships, why should he be abusing homos e x u a l people? Is he really a homophobic?

What's next, the Pope banning young Catholic teenage girls writing shounen-ai (Boy's Love) fanfiction or drawing shounen-ai fanart? I wish the late Pope John Paul II could sort this mess out. Sheesh, I feel like I'm being manipulated by the Church, where the freedom of expression, words and the right to crictise have been banned and turning into more communist than North Korea. I'm starting to really worry about the Church's future.

D a m n me, Ratzinger lovers and Catholic extremist people, but let me warn you that times are changing; people are more aware that we need to find the real truth and I found out that we do make mistakes as humans; that INCLUDES the Pope and not even every religion has the ultimate meaning of life.

Quote of the moment - 'Urm...' - me.

No comments: